ORAL SURGERY IN CUZCO (MADRID)
Would you like to get rid of the pain, contain the infection, chew better or reposition you dental prosthetics? In many cases, oral surgery is the solution to these problems.
At De la Torre Clinic, we are proud of our expertise and use the most advanced surgical techniques. We offer our patient the best personalised treatment with no waiting list.
ORAL SURGERY IN CUZCO, MADRID: ¿WHAT IS THE FIRST STEP?
At our clinic, we believe that a correct diagnosis is essential when it comes to the surgical treatment of problems in the mouth and jaw.
We use the most advanced technology to examine the mouth and obtain very accurate results: orthopantomography, teleradiology, digital intraoral scanners and CT scan.
After all the tests, we identify the cause of the problem and, if necessary, perform the surgery. We always take into consideration the medical history, needs and possibilities of each patient.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON DENTAL SURGERY PROCEDURES?
La cirugía oral se realiza para resolver determinados problemas en la cavidad oral como:
- Tooth extractions: problematic wisdom teeth, teeth that are damaged beyond repair, baby teeth which block the eruption of permanent teeth, teeth that need to be extracted in preparation for orthodontic treatment.
- Impacted teeth: their positioning in the jaw bone is such that they cannot erupt. Treatment is needed to avoid infections.
- Removal of dental cysts and small tumours: in most cases there is no risk of metastasis, however treatment is required to avoid complications.
- Gum grafting or bone regeneration: when a loss of bone occurs or the balance between the length of the teeth and the height of the gum is lost.
- Labial frenectomy: the presence of an abnormal frenum can affect the normal mechanics of the oral cavity and cause infections.
- Dental implants: placement of dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Treatment of illnesses: surgery to treat conditions like periodontitis or biopsies to detect oral cancer.
WHAT TYPES OF SURGERY ARE AVAILABLE?
At our clinic, we strive to keep up with the latest developments in technology and maintain a standard of excellence.
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Monitoring during procedures
- Post-extraction implant placement with immediate loading in the maxillary and mandibular bones
At De la Torre clinic, no hospitalisation is required, patients can go back to their normal life on the same day. We also offer conscious sedation which allow patients to fell more relaxed during the procedure.
Make an appointment and we will help you get your smile back.
What our patients say
Our patient´s satisfaction speaks for itself. See what they have to say about us.
I was pleasantly surprised at how professional, caring and interested in my concerns the team were. Thanks a lot!
A great team dedicated to provide the best possible care. I felt at ease and confident that, with them, I was getting the right treatment.
Thank you so much for giving me a beautiful smile!
Un equipo excelente en todos los aspectos. Me solucionaron un problema con una gran profesionalidad.